Improved One-Time Pad Encoder/Decoder by Kumgang R&D
- Put your plaintext message into the Input field.
- Put your key into the OTP field. Each key must be securely generated, known only to the communicating parties, and never be reused.
- Press the Encrypt button. Your ciphertext appears in the Output box.
- Put the encrypted message into the Input field.
- Put your key into the OTP field. The key must be identical to the one used by the message sender.
- Press the Decrypt button. Your plaintext appears in the Output box.